Thursday, October 4, 2007

Assignment 2

Hi all,

Well, I am feeling the pressure of the last term. Slowly my ideas are coming together for all of the different assignments.

In my limited readings for Tech Ass 2 I have come across some names that seem to be experts in the field of CALL. I thought that I would share them with you.

Warschauer, Shetzer & Meloni 2000. Internet for English Teaching.

Egbert & Hanson-Smith 1999. not title look at the topic of Learner Autonomy in CALL.

Egbert & Hanson-Smith 1997. New Ways of Using Computers in Language Teaching.

Egbert & Hanson-Smith 1999. CALL Environment.

I hope that you are all doing well!

Esther

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easter

Thanks for your information. I hope I have time to search some experts' articles in CALL field which you suggested. Good luck for your assignment!

Cheers
Maggie

xiaoxue said...

hi Easter,
Thanks for yr sharing! Im having some difficulties in writing the rationale now. hope we all can finish on time.

Gud luck
-Yuki-

Anonymous said...

Hi Easter,

It's very kind of you to share some useful references for all of us. I'm sure you can do it very very well.

Cheers,

-Nattythai-